Finance & Accounting Manager
Jakarta Utara, Indonesia
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Monitoring account payable and account receivables.
- Working together with related departements [Tax & Accounting Departements] for Handle tax calculation, tax reconciliation, and tax report
- Handle budget planning and forecasting.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended finance systems, programs, and procedures.
- Monitoring to ensure that all daily financial records are accurate and up-to-date
- Doing monthly and yearly book closing process
- Check and record all payment vouchers and make sure the journal and expenses are posted on the proper post.
- In charge of daily management of finance matters, including treasury management, supervising purchase, payment, fixed assets, expenses, G&A expenses, etc.
- Summarize all financial reporting for Management.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Finance or Accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- At Least 5 Years of working experience as Finance Manager
- Preferably has working experience in shipping agency, freight forwarding & port agency business.
- Having experience using finance accounting system.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing, good communication skills.
- Understand the latest tax laws and regulations.
- Advanced Excel skill is a must.
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with analytical skills, understanding of the business process, and system optimization.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- Strong leadership.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Accuracy, attention to detail and able to work under pressure.