Customer Service Executive
Jakarta Utara, Indonesia
- Manage Customer service and document process are complied with the SOP set.
- Coordinating with Principal and overseas agent related to all relevant document flow inbound or outbound and Pre-Alert and TDR report.
- Ensure Inward and Outward Manifest inputted timely in Customs Module
- Monitoring ops team to make sure inventory control and update data timely.
- Make sure stock of seal, HBL are controlled properly.
- Controlling Payment Request from Vendor are submitted timely with correct attached supporting document.
- Coordinate with Finance team for any Advance Payment be process as soon as possible hence no delay or penalty from vendor.
- Help team to solve CS, Doc and Ops issue specially in Jakarta
- Coordinate with Port Agent and terminal to monitor vessel berth
- Make sure all required document related to vessel berth is prepared timely. This will be related to cargo manifest.
- Communicate with principal and update vessel schedule to internal and external party (stake holder)
- Create efficient and effective environment internally.