Quality & Compliance Officer
Jakarta Utara, Indonesia
- Develop individual inspection plans which details activities, timelines and priorities and ensures capacity to schedule and manage inspections.
- Assess and analyse information from a range of sources in order to be effective in promptly identifying trends in respect of risks and concerns that may impact negatively on standards of quality and safety and indicate non-compliance.
- Ensure that judgements made are based on corroborated evidence and analysis and maintain an audit trail of evidence assessed.
- To devise, plan and deliver information sessions for appropriate staff on relevant legislation and standards.
- To report in an effective and focused manner, prepare and deliver presentations to key stakeholders and share information about progress in relation to compliance.
- To use evidence of practice to support the development and maintenance of relevant policies and procedures across the organisation.
- To work with the Data Analyst to support the development of systems for collecting, managing and presenting up to date and relevant quality information.
- Work with each service to develop robust development plans which demonstrate continuous improvement and innovation.
- To support the analysis of risk across services and the effective use of risk management and monitoring.
- As and when directed, to be involved in reviewing formal complaints and serious incidents adopting best practice and, when needed, using a root cause analysis approach to support analysis.