· Ensuring daily vessel operation activities are well managed.
· Monitoring spare parts delivery, freshwater, etc both on land or onboard.
· Monitoring vessel crew and worker crew.
· Monitoring logistic and transportation material vessel supply.
· Monitoring transportation for the crew.
· Preparing monthly-quarterly-annual report of incoming and outgoing vessel.
· Collecting and preparing Bill Of Lading (B/L).
· Preparing Immigration documents for vessel crew and worker crew.
· Preparing Cash Advance Voucher and Payment Voucher for Operational.
· At least a diploma or bachelor's degree in any field, preferably Shipping / Transportation Management.
· Minimal 3-5 years experience in related fields.
· Preferably having experience in Shipping Agency, Freight Forwarding or Port Agency company.
· Required Skill(s): shipping knowledge, export-import, shipping agency management, freight forwarding, computer literate.
· Good analysis issue and use sound judgment, planning organizing, concern for order, orientation to detail, work efficient, coordination.
· Have a good achievement orientation, customer service orientation, continuous improvement, interpersonal relationship.
· Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.