HR & GA Officer
· Support Organization effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to strategy.
· Work closely with Management and employees to improve work relationship, employees engagement, build morale and increase productivity.
· Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
· Identify training needs for team, individuals and evaluate training program.
· Collaborate with business department to understand hiring needs and team goals.
· Develop HR Recruitment strategy.
· Preparing and executing all the HR Administration matters.
· Develop and monitors the implementation of company regulations with the prevailing Government Manpower Act.
· Capable to perform multitasking work.
· Strong communication skill for internal and external purpose.
· Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Law.
· Minimum 2 Years HR Generalist experience in busy high-growth environment.
· Fluent in English both oral and written.
· Solid knowledge of employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, industrial relations and legal matters.
· Solid knowledge of Government Regulations.
· Self starter, able to work autonomously and outperform through personal drive.
· Having strong leadership skill, motivation to work, good analytical and negotiation skill, initiative and fast learner as well.
· Willing to be placed in Jakarta Utara